Staffordshire Portable Appliance Testing
We believe that electrical safety testing should be made available to everyone and we understand that the two major factors in this are cost and the worry of being charged for hidden extras such as call out charges and bills for additional labour. We’re confident that our straight forward pricing structure will set your mind at ease.
- Established in the electrical trade for 35 years.
- Pat Testing carried out to City & Guilds 2377-200.
- Electrical Qualified City & Guilds Level 2.
- Site Risk Assessments under took prior to work being carried out.
- All work carried out in conjunction to the method statement for portable appliance testing
- We will manage your account contacting you eleven months after your last test to book an appointment for re-testing.