Staffordshire Portable Appliance Testing
Our asset lists and Certificates show each item that has been tested along with the results of the test, many companies issue one test certificate this does not prove that everything has been tested and may not act as legal proof of compliance with the Electricity at work regulation 1989 as required by insurance companies and the Health and Safety Executive.
Tests will be carried out using state of the art equipment which is fully calibrated. Calibration Certificates are available for inspection if required.
Additionally our prices include the below;
- Formal Visual Inspection including FREE plug replacement or re-wiring of the plug if required
- Combined Inspection and Testing
- Functional Checks (where applicable)
- Microwave Leakage Test. (Optional)
- Socket Testing
- Each item labelled with date of test and date next test is due
- Full Test and Inspection Report available in TEXT, PDF or on CD.
- All reports will be received within 48 Hours
- We offer flexible working hours, 24/7
- We will annually contact you before you next test is due to book a convenient appointment for retest.
We are ideally situated in the heart of the country enabling us
“To provide quality, value and above all, first class service that our clients can depend upon.”